Our products include:
- Whole Wheat Flour–Soft, White, Winter Wheat that is milled on Buhr stone and packaged fresh. This flour is low gluten.
- Unbleached White Flour–whole wheat flour is sifted to remove middlings.
- Bran–The fibrous outer shell of the wheat. This product is a high-fiber addition to cereals and oatmeal, or eaten with milk. It may also be used in some bread recipes or as a stick-preventing material between baked goods and stones or pans.
- Wheat Berries–Whole kernels of wheat that have been cleaned and packaged. They may be made into a coldwheat-berry salad, cooked hot, or added to some whole-grain bread recipes.
- Corn Meal–Whole yellow corn cleaned and ground on a steel hammer mill.
- Buckwheat–Whole Buckwheat kernels cleaned and ground on a steel hammer mill, and then sifted to remove the outer bran.
- Rye–Whole Rye berries ground on a steel hammer mill. This is an excellent flour for hearty, whole-grain bread. When possible, this is also available stone ground on the vertical granite mill.
These products are made from grains grown at Saint Vincent by local farmers.